Darryl Off to Barry's Bay Sunday morning on a 600km bike loop. Have the ipod loaded with some AC/DC. Should be worth a speeding ticket or two......
- Ron You'll never get a speeding ticket if you stay behind the KLR, although if you see any MNR or MTO vehicles, we've never met and you don't know me.
- Darryl You can be my "smoke screen" okay Ron? I'm due for good ticket. I have an itchy thottle hand. I have the cop bike, now I just need a frickin uniform ! Wardrobe?
- Darryl I think we have to stop by Jmac's and grab the radar detector!
Willie Not sure if you'll get 600 hundred kilometres out of my ass today.
- Darryl love the animal kingdom. The slowest and weakest are the first to get eaten !
- Darryl so much for getting 600kms out of Willie. I think he did about 650?
- Willie 648 to be exact
- Darryl and no speeding tickets. One REALLY close call however....My license is exhausted
- Willie Very close .... Glad you were leading
Ron I thought I was going to win, 635.31 kms! Great ride guys!
- Darryl you would have won Ron had you kept the front wheel on the ground.
|OMG it's early!|
|Port Perry Tim's for 0800|
|On our way to Darryl's|
|Willie gets attacked|
|We haven't even left the driveway and they're lost.|
|And they wondered why I brought my camera?|
|Who rides with AAAA bateries?! For that matter, who sells them? LOL|
|The fourth member of our elite group shows up.|
|We hit gravel after about 500 metres of aspahlt. I think I'm going to enjoy this ride.|
|I'm being followed.|
|Our man Graham limbers up.|
|Now that's a strange weather vane|
|I could have sworn that it was in the other direction about 100km from here?|
|Too many witnesses damn it!|
|Someone is out working hard on a Sunday.|
|And as we get closer to home the camera reads "FULL" Lol.|
View Larger Map
Post a Comment